The programme highlights the importance of Appraisals and examines techniques to make them as effective as possible.
To provide participants with:
- Understanding and experience of the appraisal process.
At the end of the programme participants should be able to:
- Understand the benefits of the empowerment appraisal.
- Be familiar with the contents of an appraisal form.
- Prepare and conduct an appraisal.
- Recognise the skills essential to carry out an effective appraisal.
- Set individual objectives to achieve business objectives.
- What is an appraisal
- Key elements of an appraisal
- Benefits of appraisal
- The appraisal process
- Objective setting