This interactive programme provides participants with practical advice for dealing with pressure and stress in the work place.
To provide a clear understanding of the meaning of stress and an awareness of the difference between pressure and stress.
To offer a range of techniques for recognising and dealing with the effects of pressure and stress.
At the end of the programme participants should be able to:
- Understand the causes of stress in order to assess its impact on self and others.
- Recognise the symptoms of stress and to take action in preventing the build up of pressure resulting in stress.
- Develop strategies for managing stress, short & long term.
- Examine methods of preventing stress whilst maintaining performance at work.
- What is stress
- Reactions to stress
- Signs of stress in the workplace
- How do you cope with stress
- Short/long term strategies for dealing with stress