Effective communication is vital in any organisation. This interactive workshop enables participants to enhance existing skills and develop new ones.
- Select and use the most appropriate and effective method/channel of communication for a specific situation or purpose
- Use non-verbal behaviour as appropriate to specific situations
- Check that communication has been properly received and understood
- Different types of communication including verbal, non-verbal, written and visual
- Techniques of face to face and indirect communication and when each is appropriate
- Non-verbal communication – body language
- How to use feedback to check effectiveness of communication